Pageviews

Saturday 21 January 2012

Usha my bold maid



By: ajay

I am 35 years old businessman with an athletic body and I am proud of it as I got by lot of hard work. I have immense attraction towards women since my teenage. I got married 5 years back. I had good sex life initially but as the time passed after 2-3 years my wife lost the desire. On the contrary, I remain as usual, always looking for and fantasizing about woman. I always desired for at least one woman in my life other than my wife for sexual desire. My eyes always look for a woman with big boobs. I always fantasize sucking the nipples of a woman who has big boobs. We have a maid named ‘Usha’ who is probably 30 to 35 years old. She has been only for the last 2 months with us. She has to do cooking, washing clothes, cleaning utensils and cleaning the house etc. When she joined us, due to my workload, I could not or rather, you can say, she could not get enough time to look at each other. But as my work slowed down in rainy season, I stayed at home the whole day doing my yearly work on computer. At 10 mornings my wife goes for office. She takes tiffin with her. Usha comes at nine, finishes her cooking and then my wife packs the tiffin and goes for office. After that, Usha does her remaining household works. On the very first day after my outdoor work stopped, I got up at around 9.30 am. My wife was about to leave for office so she told Usha to make a cup of tea for me. By the time Usha made tea it was 10 am and my wife had gone for office. After making tea Usha entered my bedroom. I was still on the bed reading newspaper lying on the bed. She said ‘saheb chaha’. I looked up at her. She smiled. I too smiled. I said ‘Keep there. I will just brush and come.”

After washing my face, as I entered the bedroom, I saw her sitting on the chair beside the bed and reading Marathi newspaper. Seeing me she got up and said, "It seems the tea is not hot enough. I will just get it hot”. I said ‘Let it be’. But she insisted and brought hot tea. As I was reading paper sitting on the chair and enjoying my tea, she stood there in front of me and asked ‘How is it’. I said ‘good’. “ Its very hot today. Isn’t it?” She asked. I looked up at her and saw her sweating. "Relax under the fan for some time” I said. She smiled and sat there on the edge of the bed beside my chair. She was hardly 3 feet away from me sitting across my face. She also took one page and started reading. I just looked at her to ask her something. But as she was reading something keeping her head and eyes down on some news, I just looked at her for a moment. I held the newspaper in front and from its edge I had a close look of hers. She had worn an ash colored sari with white colored transparent blouse. The pallu of her sari was properly placed. She sat across in such position that I could see her across from her left side. She had tied her hair up on the head so her long neck was prominently looking long. She was looking very sexy in that hairstyle. From her left side, her side pallu was slightly up and there was a gap in between, through which the angular curves of her left boob covered with blouse was prominently visible. The boob was very prominent, pointed forward and big like a pointed ‘hapus’ mango. Her boob size must be around 38D or even more. I could see the hardness of the boob because of the tight blouse she was wearing. 

The blouse was so tight that once I thought the boobs would burst the blouse. I tried to see through the transparent blouse but I could see only triangular shaped white bra inside. I just had wild imagination to reach there, press my face and lips very hard against that mango. As I was enjoying the side scene, she suddenly looked at me and caught me watching her beautiful mango. To my surprise, she blushed and lowered her pallu to cover exposed part of her boob side slowly, smiled suggestively and continued reading. She was average height about 5.3, about 75 kgs and well figured. When she went inside slowly, making a cat walk, I watched her. She was in good shape. Suddenly I wanted to be with her, talk to her and enjoy her smile, hug her tightly, be inside the pallu and enter in the cleavage of her big boobs. These things started since then every day. Every day she would give me tea only after making sure that my wife had left for office. I also used to get up late so that I could enjoy her company from tea itself. Then she would smile at me then I used to take bath. Very often I would intentionally forget towel and she would give me the towel and while giving it, she would give me a naughty smile. I have a good body so one day she said ‘after bath you look very good in bear chest’. Encouraged by her words, I used to stay for sometime at home after bath, bear chest and with shorts only. I noticed many times, when I was busy in doing my work she would stare at me. I caught her many time. I asked her ‘what’ she smile and run for would work. 

One day when I was doing some work on computer she came to my computer room. I asked ‘finished your work?’ ‘Yes. Will you teach me this computer?’ she asked. I said, " why not. Come. Sit.” She sat beside me in a chair on my left side. I said,” I will take fees." O yes. Whatever you ask I will give you". I asked, "What would you give me?” "Whatever you will ask for, you will get it", she replied suggestively. ‘Anything?’ I asked. "huhu", she said. I said ‘see, otherwise after learning you will forget’. She said ‘If say I will give you now in advance". And she gave me a naughty smile and looking straight in my eyes said, "I know what you want. I will definitely give you that. I also want to give it to you for my pleasure". One day when I was teaching her the basics of computer, she was busy looking at monitor, I noticed her pallu slipped off her shoulder and rested on her left arm exposing her chest exposed. I just couldn’t help myself from staring at her boobs. I could see the big cleavage in between the 2 boobs. The white blouse was hardly seemed to be holding those mangoes. Both were pointed forward. From the corner of her eyes, she noticed that I was enjoying those heavy tits but neither she lifted her pallu nor showed any sign of discomfort as if she was waiting for me to take initiative. I too wanted to enter through her cleavage in her blouse but could not dare. This teaching continued for 4 to 5 days and every time her pallu was never in place thus giving me different angle of her breast.

I thought, Many times she tried to make me excited by many ways. One day when I was on computer, she entered my room with a water bucket for pochha, sat on her legs and started cleaning the floor by wet cloth. I didn't notice her initially. She coughed in the middle, may be intentionally which made me turn my eyes towards her. To my surprise I saw the beauties being held inside very tightly by the black blouse. The black bra was clearly visible through the transparent blouse. The blouse was very low cut this time. More than half of the boobs were visible. I thought, had the blouse been a little lower cut, I could have seen the nipples too. She was hardly 5 feet beside me. I thought she intentionally coughed so that I could have a close look at her new awtar and do something. The pallu was not at its proper place but had slipped a bit to one side, may be she did it intentionally for me. Both the melons were trying bursting the blouse and coming out. It was black blouse that day. I could not turn my eyes off the boobs. Suddenly she looked up and caught my eyes on her breast. She looked down her boobs and realized what I was watching. She blushed and said in a fake angry voice, "Sahib, does this suit you?" 

“What’s wrong in this? What’s wrong in seeing beautiful things?” I asked her and I turned my eyes on her boobs. Her pallu was still not at proper place and the boobs were still peeping out of the black blouse. When she realized that my eyes are still on her boobs, she quickly placed her pallu covering the beauties, looked at me and said "Tumhi khup chawat aahat' and went of the room. In front of my wife we used to be as distant as possible. Once my wife had to go to her mother's house for a day so she told Usha to come early and prepare tea, and food for lunch and dinner. That means she was not in the house for the whole day and night. Usha promptly agreed. Next day She came a little late at around 9. I had freshened myself and was reading a newspaper. "Why Late today?" I asked. "There was no water today, so I had to come without taking bath." She prepared tea for me and for herself. She also sat beside me as usual. "Sahib can I take bath today here?" I said, "go " .She was sweating as usual. "Its very humid today?" "hu" I said. "But have you brought your clothes" I asked. "Yes" and she showed me the polythene bag she had brought. She went in the adjoining room removed her sari and went in the room in petticoat and blouse. I saw her back when she went in bathroom. She was looking very sexy in petticoat and black yellow blouse. After 10 minutes I heard her calling me "Saheb, saheb". I went to the bathroom door. She peeped out. She showed me her face and rest of her body she was hiding behind the door. "Sahib I have forgotten my innerwear’s out. Please get me my clothes". I got the polythene, took out the clothes inside. There was a black bra and a white panty. 

I took them out in my hand and put forward my hand to give, but she stretched her hand to take, I took my hand back just to tease her. " Sahib Please give me. These days you tease me a lot. I laughed. She further said "today it seems you will not spare me from your naughty activities". “When do you let me do anything naughty?” I asked. She blushed and said, “when do I say no to you?” And suddenly she grabbed her clothes from my hand and closed the bathroom door. After wearing all the clothes in 10 minutes she came in my room and stood in front of dressing room for combing and other things. When she was combing her hair she raised her both hands up to hold her hair for combing. In doing so she lifted her left side pallu and because she raised hands up her left boob moved up in prominent position. She had yellow blouse and so the black bra she had worn was clearly visible. It was really big, pointed forward. She noticed me looking at her breast from the corner of eyes but did not bother to lower the pall to cover the boobs. "How do I look?” I said "good " "Don’t you apply lipstick?" "Do like lipstick?” She asked. I nodded my head,” I love it”. She found my wife's red lipstick and applied it on her lips. It was very juicy. I thought of taking those lips in my mouth. She may have understood my feeling and suggestively smiled at me and went in kitchen. I suddenly heard her calling me from kitchen. I rushed there and saw her sitting on the floor holding her knee. ‘I just slipped here’, she said. I held her hand, made her stand on her feet and put my left hand around her waist and her right hand on my shoulder and took her to my bedroom. I could see the pain on her face. She said ‘please slowly, my leg is paining’. 

I took her slowly and asked her to lie down on the bed and relax, I will bring iodex. She sat on the bed with stretched legs and resting her back against the wall. I brought iodex and gave her to apply on her knee. She said ‘sahib I can’t do. Please can you do it for me? It’s paining a lot’. I said ‘ok’ and she straightened her leg on the bed. I took some iodex on my fingers and asked her ‘where’. She pointed towards her leg so I pulled her sari from feet slightly up and said ‘here?’ She said ‘no! Slightly up’. Slowly I pulled her sari up again to her knee and she said ‘here at knee’. I could see her legs; her black petticoat and suddenly I started getting excited. I started massaging the iodex to her knee very slowly. She again started paining and as I was enjoying the massage she said ‘a little up’ I moved my hands up and continued massaging with both my hand taking her full thigh. She again said ‘a little up’. I looked at her. She was staring at me with little moaning sound. It was sounding little seductive now ‘aaaaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaah! ’First time I could see the hunger in her eyes. I was massaging her thigh portion so I was already excited. 'A little up sahib please’ she whispered with some sexy voice looking straight in my eyes. That encouraged me and I went up further massaging her entire thigh now. I was becoming more and more hot and it was very difficult for me to control myself. Suddenly I touched something. I understood it was her panty. I could feel the touch of her pubic hair coming out from the edge of her panty. My ears had become hot and penis had become very hard. 

I looked up at her. Usha had closed her eyes and she had started moaning.’ aaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaah!’ It was sounding very seductive. It again gave me courage and I continued massaging gently around her pubic hair and entire thigh with my both hands, up and down, sometimes slightly touching the edge of her panty. She was moaning. Her expressions showed she was not in her senses. Her both legs were exposed fully. Her sari and petticoat were hardly covering her panty only. I asked her ‘how is it?’ She said in a seductive voice “Sahib go slightly up. I am feeling better now”. This gave my more courage. I had lost my control my hands again moved up. I then put my full right palm on her panty from beneath the sari and petticoat and squeezed the panty top portion hardly. This gave her some kick and she moaned loudly. I asked ‘what happened?’ She said 'go on sahib. Please! I am feeling better now’. She was breathing fast and so was I. I could feel her triangular pubic part covered with panty. I could feel the jungle of pubic hair under the panty. Now I wanted to see the panty. So I pushed the sari and petticoat up till I saw the panty. It was white. I caught hold of the pubic part, pressed and squeezed it hard and lowered my face few centimeters from the panty. It was then very difficult for me to control myself and I pushed lips on to the panty. I started kissing her panty very hard. She was moaning. The panty was very soft and I could feel the hair under the panty. She parted her legs further for me. I moved kissing down towards vagina. I was continuously kissing her vagina from above panty side very hard. She was moaning loudly aaaaaaaa! Aaaaaaaaa “ kiss me hard”.

I looked up. Usha was staring with sexy look at me. Her pallu had slipped off her shoulder and chest. I could see the big pointed boobs in yellow blouse exposed inviting me. The blouse was very low cut so it could see the big cleavage between those big boobs. Usha was sitting 1 foot away from me, staring at me. She had untied her hair and they were free now. She was looking very sexy now. As I was staring at her boobs she suddenly bent forwards towards me, caught hold of my head and pulled me and said ‘Sahib, this is all yours". And she pulled me towards her and she bent on my face, took my lips in her mouth and started sucking my lips very hard, pushed me on the bed on my back and lay on me without leaving my lips. It was heavenly pleasure for me. I was completely in touch of her entire body. Her boobs were pressed against my chest. I could feel those soft boobs. She was breathing heavily and sucking my lips. She was biting my lips in between which was giving me plea surely pain. I also moaned aaaaaaaaaaaaaa! We both had closed our eyes. This continued for 10 minutes. When my lips started paining, I took my lips off her mouth, pushed her down on her back and lay on her, took her lips and started sucking those soft lips hard. She was moaning loudly. Her fingers were moving through my hair. Then She gave me her tongue when I was sucking her lips and I sucked her tongue too. She was experienced looking. When I was sucking her lips she took my right palm and put it on her left boob. Then she tore my banyan and threw it and unbuttoned my short and with her foot she pushed it down and I then removed it. I started massaging her boob, pressed it, squeezed it and then brought my hand towards her blouse buttons. 

I touched and pressed that portion and took my lips off hers and lowered down, pressed it against her boobs. I started kissing both her boobs without removing the blouse all over. Usha was moaning aaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaah! It was loud. I was pressing my lips and face hard against her boobs. They were very soft. As she was moaning louder and louder I was getting harder and harder. Finally I started unbuttoning the first button of her yellow blouse, and then second, I could see the bra a little. I then slowly unbuttoned it completely. The view was very seductive. She had white bra with some decorated flowers on it. I kept the blouse open, lowered and pressed my face against her bra and kissed both the boobs for some time. Then I removed the blouse from her both arms and took my right hand under her back to unhook her bra. She lifted her back a little so that I can unhook her bra. I unhooked it and slowly removed the left strip of her bra from the left arm and then removed the cups of the bra from her both boobs. She had 2 very beautiful, big, juicy, round, with black nipples on top of the boobs. The nipples were erected and pointed. My face was few centimeters from her boobs. Usha was watching me. She said ‘go ahead sahib its all yours’. I just couldn’t stop any more, lowered my lips and kissed both the nipples after the other and like any hungry man who is starved for years for food, just jumped myself in the heaven. I pressed my face against the boobs and started kissing both the boobs one after the other. I then took both the boobs in my hands and started squeezing gently. 

She started moaning, aaaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaah! I pressed my face against her left boob with her nipple in my mouth, sucking it hard biting in between. My face had penetrated deep in her boob. My left hand was squeezing her right boob. She had very hard boobs. She must have been hungry for a long time and so was I. Then I took her right nipple of her right boob in mouth and started sucking hard and kept squeezing her left boob by my right hand. After playing with her boobs for some time, she started pushing my head downwards and whispered in my ears bringing her mouth near my ears “go down sahib. Those lips at the bottom are also tasty and juicy. You will enjoy it’. I understood she wanted me to go under her panty. I quickly removed her sari and untied her black petticoat’s string and pushed the petticoat down up to the thighs. She then threw the petticoat out. I could see the white panty now. I put my right palm on her panty and pressed it on her pubic part. I went down slightly parted her legs and lay in between her legs on my knees. She was lying on the bed on her back now and moaning aaaaaaaaaaaa! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I then inserted my face hard on her panty pubic part. It was very soft. 

After kissing the panty all over for few minutes, I slowly lowered the panty slightly down. I saw some hair of her pubic area peeping out from the edges. I lowered down the panty till the pubic area is fully visible and pressed my face against and literally tried to insert in her hairy triangle (pubic part) and stared kissing all over the hair. She moaned ‘sahib kiss me down’. I then went down. It found those spicy lips of her clit in that heavy jungle of hair. I finally parted those wet lips apart slightly by my fingers and inserted my tongue in between. It was wet, slightly salty. I licked the juice accumulated between those lips by moving my tongue up and down her clit for some time. Finally I took both the lips and as much the surrounding area as possible in my mouth and started sucking first slowly and then very hard. It was very tasty. I wanted to take the entire portion of the clit in my mouth. With my face pressed hard against, I continued sucking both the lips of her clit. Usha was moaning very loudly now aaaaaaaaaaaah!Aaaaaaaaaaaah!. I removed the panty completely out of her legs by one hand and threw it and again started sucking those wet lips of her clit. After some time I got up from that position and lay on the bed on my back and asked her to sit on my mouth so that I can suck your clit in that position. It was new to her. I said “don’t worry you will feel great” She sat on my face in a position that her clit lips were in my mouth. I again sucked it. She was giving jerks while being her lips sucked. After 10 minutes I push her back, got up and pulled her head towards mine keeping her on top of me held her head and then gave her my lips in her mouth. 

She understood and started cleaning and sucking my lips. She was moving her fingers all through my hair and was just eating my lips like a hungry lioness. She was fully naked lying on me with her legs touching mine; her pubic part was brushing my penis and her boobs to my chest. She then realized that my underwear is still on so she lowered it by her foot and removed out of my legs. Now we both were fully naked lying on each other. My penis was touching her pubic hair and her boobs pressed against my chest. My lips were still in her mouth. She was just eating, sucking, and biting those lips of mine. My hand was now moving around her back, and then lowered to her buttocks. I squeezed the buttocks with my both hands. She moaned without leaving my lips. Suddenly she released my lips from her mouth, went down and started kissing from my face till she reached my nipples. She took the nipple in her mouth and started sucking. It gave me immense pleasure and I started moaning now. She knew I am enjoying so she sucked it hard. She lowered her right hand and caught hold my hot penis tightly and started rubbing and squeezing and at the same time sucking my nipples hard. She could control the heat of my penis for few minutes and she sat up on my body and asked, ‘shall I insert now’. I said ‘you better sit on me. You will enjoy more than if you go down’. She said ‘I have never done like this before with my husband. He always ride on me’. I said ‘you try this time riding on me’. 

‘You feel great’. She said ‘THIK AAHE’. She stayed sitting on me I said ‘you take my penis in your hand and give it the touch of your hole and then I will insert myself’. She guided my penis keeping it in her hand and then touched the hole surface. I slightly adjusted my penis with her hole to insert. I pressed hard and it went inside. She moaned loudly. “aaaaaaaaaaaa”! We both then took the position, adjusted properly and then she started moving her hole in and out for some time. We both were paining with heavenly joy when her hole and my penis were in friction. She was vibrating as if she was riding a horse. Finally she said, "I am about to release". I said ‘I am also about to explode’. She said ‘please release your with mine and don’t worry mine is safe period". I was just waiting. I was in my peak of excitement and so was she. I immediately released, same moment she also released hers. It was a great moment of excitement. Now we both had lost out energy. She laid her head on my chest in the same position without removing my penis for half an hour. We both were tired and it was time to relax in each other’s arms. So we let ourselves cool down. After half an hour she sat up and said ‘shall I take it out now, if you wish?’ I said ‘ok’. So she slowly removed my penis from her hole and lay beside me keeping her right arm round my chest. Holding my face in her both hands with lots of love, ‘sahib’ she said, "Till day I did not get this much of pleasure" and she kissed my lips with satisfaction and love. She further whispered in my ear ‘you have really given me all I want. You have fully satisfied me. Are you satisfied too?’ I took her in my arms, kissed her lips and said ‘yes it was a great pleasure’. 

It was 3 o’clock afternoon; she said, "I have to finish my work. Let me go". I didn’t remove my hands, hugged her tight. She moaned. ‘Please sahib. After this I have to go home also. If I am late my husband will get angry’. Still I did not leave her. She then kissed me hard on my lips and said "sahib don’t worry. I am all yours. I know you are not getting enough from your wife so do I from my husband. "I also need you as much as you need me", she said. I said ‘you are right. Now I cannot live without you. I want you always in my arms’. She said "Sahib what is this? Where will I go now? I will be with you at least for 4 to 5 hours a day. I am all yours. I will even allow my husband to touch me”. We again locked our lips with each with my head resting on a pillow and she bending over my head. She was just licking my lips with lot of noise. After 10 minutes, she freed my lips from her mouth and got up, fully naked, searched for her bra, panty, petticoat and sari. She then wore the panty. I was watching her. She said ‘what are you looking at sahib? Sagala milale na".’ I said, "Want more”. She said ‘tomorrow". By then she had worn blouse and petticoat and was about to start wearing sari when suddenly I got up sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her towards me, pressed my head against her breast, she also held me tight by her both hands against her boobs and whispered " Sahib what’s all this. You don’t look satisfied. It seems madam does not give you anything. " But now, don’t worry. I will try my best not keep you always satisfied. I have plenty of milk, variety of juices and ", she whispered in my ears and kissed me on my forehead, took my lips in her mouth licked harshly for few seconds and then freeing my lips requested, " Please let me go now. Tomorrow you will get everything you need generously". I very reluctantly let her leave. She wore the sari and left. 

Next day, as usual my wife came in the morning from her mother’s house, immediately got ready for office took tiffin and went. I was still fast asleep. I felt my lips being sucked hard and when I open my eyes I found Usha over me with closed eyes and sucking my lips. I did not oppose and enjoyed being sucked. After 10 minutes of hard sucking, she left my lips; I felt my lips got swollen. She smiled at me. “What happened?” I asked. “Your Lips are swollen.” She replied. I got excited took her by her shoulder and pushed her on the bed and lay on her, took her lips this time and started sucking very hard. She started moaning, “aaaaaaaa! Aaaaaaaaaaaa!” I left her lips after few minutes. “ Sahib you bite a lot. Do you want to eat my lips”, She asked. I didn’t reply but stared in her eyes. She asked again seeing some wildness, naughtiness in my eyes “ what do you want now?” “Lot of milk”. I replied looking at her breasts. She blushed and whispered, “What are you waiting for? It’s all yours”. “Is there sufficient milk in there?” I asked. “ Don’t worry it’s more than sufficient for you”, She whispered again in my ears. I removed her pallu aside from her breast. My eyes now focused on her boobs tightly packed by her white blouse. It was so tight that I thought any time the boobs would burst the blouse and free themselves. I kept on staring so she pulled me towards her boobs slowly and started moving her fingers through my hair. I forced my lips and face in to her boobs. My face and lips were moving from all the direction of her boobs, kissing her lifting her boobs by my lips, pressing from all angles. She was moaning aaaaaaaaa Aaaaaaaaaaaa! I could not control myself in opening the hooks of the blouse and by both hands tore the blouse to open it from front. There was white bra. 

I again kissed it from all angles. She took my hand below her back. She promptly raised her back a little for me to unhook her bra. I unhooked it and removed it from her both hands and threw it on the bed. The exposed bare boobs were so fresh that I attacked them by my lips. I lay on my right shoulder on the bed, pulled her on her left shoulder and slightly moved down so that my mouth touches her left chest, took her left nipple in my mouth and started sucking. My left had gone under her sari and petticoat and now was moving on her bare legs freely. I moved my hand up till I reach her panty. After moving my hand on her buttocks over her panty, I inserted my hand under her panty and started caressing her buttocks under her panty. I was continuously sucking her nipple keeping my eyes closed. She was looking me sucking her nipples, kept on moving her fingers through my hair as if she was feeding me her milk. After some time when that boob started paining a little, she took it out of my mouth, took her right boob and adjusted the nipple in my mouth and again kept on moving her fingers through my hair. After kissing and sucking her long brown nipples for 15 minutes, I left her. She had closed her eyes and probably was in her dreams. Her boobs were open, her nipples were in erect position, her sari and petticoat had gathered at one place i.e. Just above her waist exposing her white panty. 

She opened her eyes and saw me looking at her. She smiled with lot of satisfaction on her face, stretched her both hands, held my head by both her hands and pulled me towards her, rested my head on her chest and kept on moving her fingers through my hair slowly with love. “You are very nice person”. I also played with her boobs for some time by my face and lips, kept my left leg on her legs almost touching my knee resting her panty and then both slept. When I woke up after 2 hours, I found Usha was stitching her blouse’s hooks sitting beside me. She had worn sari and bra and had taken her sari’s pallu properly covering from front but since she was sitting across me her side view was clear. Her white bra covering her left boob was visible as she had her side pallu placed on her shoulder. The bra strip had held her bra tied to her back. She had kept her hair loose. She was looking damn sexy. I got up and pressed my face and lips on to her left boob bra from left side for few seconds, moaned uuuuuuuuuuu! And rested my head in her lap. She stopped stitching,” what’s up?” She whispered. “What are you doing?” I asked. “ You have 4 hooks of my blouse”, she replied in a naughty voice. “Don’t worry I will give you new one and a new sari also,” I said. “ One petticoat, bra and panty also”. She demanded shyly. I said, “Ok baba now come here” and I pulled her head down to catch her lip to lock in my lips. After kissing for 5 minutes, I left her lips and kept my head pressing against her breast. She also held my head tightly against her breast.

2 comments: