Pageviews

Saturday 21 January 2012

Ladies Hostel



By: Mamta

My name is Mamta this is my true story, I want share with girls that are like me. I left my village for my studies, as I'm a brilliant student and I got admission in engineering. The college is far from my village, so I had to get a place in a ladies hostel. I got a room with three beds so I had to share with two other girls. Out of the two girls one girl is new like me and the other is a senior. 

I was very tired with the journey, and felt very uncomfortable as it was a new place. I washed my face and started changing into a nightie. I felt that the senior girl Sharmila was looking very curiously at me, and smiling. 

I felt shy as I'm a beautiful girl 19 years old fair, 5'6 height, 56kg weight and very big 38 size breast that are firm with dark brown nipples and pointed tits, with a good shape that can attract even the girls. My belly is round, deep and big and I have a round beautiful ass, long legs and good thighs, I removed my salwar kameez and I was wearing only a bra, which can't cover my big boobs.

Sharmila, a 20 year old stunner, passed a comment on how beautiful I was, which I received with smile. 

Like all other collages in India in my collage also there was a ragging problem. At around 10pm at night, a group of six girls came to my room and shut the door behind them. They are seniors and have been here a couple of years and are in the final year of studying.

First they caught the other new girl who and asked all sorts of personal questions. Then Sharmila introduced me to the girls. One of the girls asked me about my bra size. I felt shy and awkward at such a question. 

Grasping the opportunity another girl squeezed my breasts and said 

"Wow, they feel wonderful". 

All other girls asked me to take of my nightie. I was helpless and I had obey there order, and take off my nightie. I was wearing pink color bra and panties which were very suitable for my color. Sharmila asked me to take off my bra. I refused but one girl pulled my bra and yanked it releasing my gorgeous boobs.

One girl pulled my panties, and all of them saw my clean shaved pussy, with long lips. 

"Nice cunt" one girl passed the comment. 

They asked me to masturbate for them, to which I refused. 

"Tho kiske saat choodwayegi" (So you wanna fuck with us?) one other girl asked. 

I got annoyed and swore, "Fuck you bitch".

She slapped me hard on my face and said "saali tere gand chodhungi" (Bitch ill fuck you in your ass).

She then stripped herself and I saw her naked flesh. She is a beautiful 22 year old girl, with 34 size boobs with black nipples. Her unshaved pussy had silky long pubic hair. 

She pushed me on to the bed. I was confused, unable to understand what was happening. She started kissing me on my lips and I started to protest.

Sharmila also took off her dress and started squeezing my nipples. The other girls also stripped and wanted to get in on the action. 

The girl started kissing me deeply with her tongue in my mouth. One girl started sucking my nipple and some others started licking my thighs. My body becomes so light, and I got the feeling like I was flying. That was my first kiss and I cooperated to that girl by opening my mouth, and she got more from me. 

I was lying on the bed naked with all of the other girls around me with there naked bodies. I felt so hot that I started sweating. One girl started smelling underneath my arms, and started licking my right breast and another girl from left. Two girls shared my thighs and one girl started licking my wet pussy. 

I wanted to be fucked by someone. And I asked the girls to fuck me. They took the promise that I will keep open my wet pussy for them, to fuck any time, and asked me to choose any of them as it's my first experience. All of them are beautiful, but I choose Priya. She is really a rare beauty, fair long dark hair, 5.5" height 36 size perfect breast with brown nipple, deep belly and sweet horny cont, with light silky hair. All of the others appreciated my selection, and asked me to open my legs so that they can lick my pussy for that day. After squeezing my breast and ass, all having taken kisses from me, they took the new girl to lick there pussy's. 

Myself, Priya and Sharmila were left alone in the room and we had sex all night. We licked each others pussies all night. We had multiple orgasms throughout the night.

Sharmila bought her sex toys out of the cupboard for us to use. I used the anal beads on Priya making her scream and cream. Sharmila used a 12 inch dildo on me and made me cum. 

I found a double ended dildo that I had always fantasized about using. Sharmila helped me and Priya to get in the sitting position and inserted the dildo into our wet pussies. She told us to wrap our legs around each other and start pushing the dildo into each other. We both came simultaneously.

Sharmila strapped on a 9 inch dildo around her waist and got both me and Priya to suck it. Priya bent me over the bed and she lay on her back on top of me. Sharmila entered Priya's pussy and after a few jerks took the strap-on out of Priya's pussy and inserted it into my wet pussy. She did this for around twenty minutes fucking us and not letting us cum. She kept pulling out of us just as we were about to cum. When Priya did eventually cum, all her juices came gushing into my asshole.

Priya got off me and started licking her juices from my asshole. I felt dirty that she was tonguing my backdoor. As I was about to cum I heard Sharmila say to Priya shall I take her up her Gaand (Asshole). Priya replied that she was lubed up, ready and waiting.

I was shocked as Sharmila put the head of the cock at my asshole entrance. I started protesting but to no avail. Priya had got hold of my arms and had pinned me down. Sharmila started to force the cock up my ass. Priya whispered into my ear that I was going to enjoy it. I had never taken a cock in my ass before and it hurt. 

Sharmila got the head of the cock up my ass and started jerking with force and within a couple of thrusts she had all nine inches up my ass. I was screaming and crying as the pain was intense. Sharmila grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked my head back. It hurt even more as she applied more pressure. Priya was twisting and pinching my nipples causing more sensation to my body. A couple of minutes later I came, with a scream.

Sharmila said to me that from now on I am her bitch and she can do anything to me and that I will have to obey her.
any girls or aunties who want to have sex with me can mail me wood_ans@yahoo.com

2 comments: