Pageviews

Saturday 21 January 2012

Knowing the soft and firmness



By: Ramee

Patna, where I spent my young days, where I first had sex and Patna where I had my first sex experience till I moved. When I moved back to Patna after being out for nearly 3 years as a service man and with ample sex experience I was in need to rent an apartment which was closer to my place of work, old memories were haunting me back. The old mahalla, and Nilam my first girl, now married! Recalling all those moments in the back of my mind, I was trying to organize my basic day to day needs and I had little time to indulge on my other basic need. The apartment I could get engaging my old acquaintances is more than comfortable and located outside the main city, near my work site. Alone in the large accommodation I was bit in a mess, when my landlord, sly but non-interfering asked me of keeping niece of his maid Paro, as my house-keeper, I did not mind and I had no idea of her, and felt relaxed. He claimed, the young girl is looking for job and don’t want to go far, he assured me of her being from a known family, her auntie being their maid for long, this would be convenient for the girl. I had no other opinion since I had my needs, and liked the idea of having a girl as maid what I felt would add color to my otherwise busy life. But when Paroo appeared, things changed to some extent, for she is just no ordinary girl as maid! The gorgeous and so much polished girl is a sex bomb, oozing erotic heat in her appearance and look. In fact, she didn’t look like a maid actually and that amazed I from the first meeting and strangely I felt I seen her some where. There was obvious reason for getting impressed with the way she was maintaining herself. Nice clean saari, clad tightly fastened much low on her thinly flubbed smooth soft belly accentuating every curves of her shapely contoured young scintillating figure. 

She was wearing a short sleeved skin hugging thin blouse, revealing the dark bra inside, stretched to the seam to pack inadequately her bursting boobs, round and firm occupying most of her wide chest and she was standing arching her spine, pushing her gorgeous asset proudly. Almost stunned by her exuberance and unabashed appearance, I awed asked her to come inside. She apparently amused by my awed appearance, rolling her tongue on her cheek to control smile was caring her locks; as I asked her to come she rolling her wide eyes passed through me, wagging her protruding perfectly round domes of hips, pricked out and rotating sliding with each step of her robust legs, that is wide and assumed thickness up on her thighs. Entering the room she stood lowering her dark wide eyes, her cheeks are plump over pouting jaws, her lips are chiseled, soft and naturally pink and sprouting. Eyeing her with my erotic sensuality asked-“Tum kya karoge yahan, dekho main akeli hoon, aur mujhe wo sab karna ati nehi, wo sab tumhe karna paregi!” She staring at her toes, winding the end of her saree bared flat and cozy belly naked down to her deep navel and hiding the swell of her underbelly remained silent. Instantly I became curious of my other needs and felt my idle lund is coming to life. Wearing a thin cotton shorts brandishing my handsome lund won’t be a good gesture for the her, just arrived, I became busy with arranging stacked up news paper. I could hear a feeble voice-“Rakh dijiye, mai kar lungi…wo sab kar lungi, aap jo chahe…aap mujhse karawa lijiye, aap ki jaroorat mafik mai wo sab karungi!” 

My tongue itched to ask her on explain my ‘other needs’ and again I restrained. As a matter of fact, I was really impressed with her. She was no doubt a good cook and very good at her work, apart from that her easy ways to impress me with glimpse of her shapely assets. But I was not a happy person for deprived of my active sex life Paro was taking over my mind and my thoughts so strongly. The hours I am home, were getting so exciting and the second day I could find out why she looked so known to me; from certain angle she looks more like Mamata Kulkarni, my hot favorite film star with exception, her thighs are more robust that quiet matches with her heavy spacious hips. That similarity working behind my thoughts always, and the day to day needs being sorted so quietly my other need took me over, that reflected in my sudden arousals, and that became difficult to hide always. That started affecting my peace, the other day I left apartment with an haunting image of Paro kneading flour before the kitchen counter. Her heavy shapely ass are dangling so provocatively, her boobs were bouncing so invitingly and as I was leaving and she was on the door, the saree slipping from her shoulder had her deep cleavage, her buxom boobs revealed. Beads of sweat on her neck gathering and rolling down the cleavage deep inside, her wet lips are thinly open and I could see tip of her salivated tongue. I felt strongly to kiss her there and restraining left hurriedly. 

Sitting in my chair in the office, haunted by the image, I was dreaming kissing her lips, fondling her buxom boobs and fucking her from behind on the kitchen slab, holding her firm boobs and kneading hard from behind, and the suave quiet girl is writhing screaming loud while I am flattening her sexy ass with each thrust. Below the table I was scandalously erect ! She used to come with her mousie and stay back late, that allows me to spend considerable time with her and soak her oomph perhaps without her concern. Eventually talking with her matter of facts changed to personals, but even I tried to speak my mind and make her speak her mind, it failed always for her submissive passive response. I tried all the tricks I know from her clothes to films, film songs I was always responded with cold silence. But there were difference, a welcome change, she became casual in her dresses. To eye her boobs or gorgeous hips or her bare belly I don’t need to trouble much. Lately she even stopped wearing petticoat, generously giving me a hot show of her legs through the thin nylon saree, especially standing against the light! That put me with actual trouble in dealing with my other need, staying almost always in hot aroused state of my lund, it became an embarrassing situation for me. I was never been so awkward with my pride, my massive lund before and can’t be sure, if I had made blunt show of my manliness or not. As always, I feel comfortable in least cloth in my body. Accepting her cold attitude I did not mind that again. If that’s how I wanted to speak my mind, I spoke most loudly but in vain for she remained silent and until that Saturday. 

It was my first week end after Paro joined. I had no office that day, I took my time to get up and then picked up the news paper unmindful of my morning erection. I could hear her footsteps but browsing unmindfully relaxed I was caressing my balls. But that fished out my entire erection, troubled with my hardness, I took to bathroom and without closing the door opening the faucet was washing my lund, cooling the heat. That invited a small disaster and what concluded into the loveliest end. My shorts was lowered, I was stark naked and was engrossed with cooling myself, stroking with slow moves, the huge erection. Precisely when, I heard a known feeble voice-“Kya mai chai yahan rakh doon?” In a quick reflex I turned with the full erection in my hand and saw, Paro was standing on the door with the cup of tea. Her eyes were wide blushing she was biting her lips. In a funny reaction I moved my hand on my lund and pulled the foreskin down and that again brought me to sense and I instantly turned my back, revealing my naked ass and clearing my throat said-“Uh haan wohipar rakh do!” I could hear her keeping the cup on my side table leaving the room, but not as quickly as could think but in a relaxed pace and standing outside asked in the same feeble voice if she would prepare my breakfast in a matter of fact way! Embarrassed and puzzled I finished my tea, and felt for saying a sorry, but was short of idea on how to approach the issue for that is something I was trying to raise actually! My fumbling was actually aggravated by her cold attitude otherwise the best approach from me could be asking if she liked my lund! Such idea could be another disaster for I am yet to know her, her mind! Fumbling and after some time, I went to the kitchen and said-‘Paroo I am sorry’. 

She was busy cooking that slid her saree, her buxom boobs almost bare for the inadequate blouse could not pack the entire exuberance, what invited my attention eagerly. She pushing her boobs, arching her spine kept quiet for a moment of two and then said, fumbling with her ripe swelled lips hissed-“Wo meri kasur thi, mujhe darwaja khat khatani chahiye thi!” The heat of her buxom boobs, her lilting ass was too much on me and daringly I closed in and said-“Wo tau hai, par mujhe aisi karni nehi chahiye thi…par kya hua? Uh tu ghar main hai yeh bhool gaye thi…Paro shaid mai teri acchi tarah khayal nehi kar rahi hoon!” I touched her shoulder just to pat, and could feel she was feverish and shivering. She turned her back and allowing me a better prep view of her glorious boobs and adding into that wiping her forehead with back of hand exaggerating the swell, spoke in her feeble voice-“Nehi…aah aisa kaise apne soch liye?” Her feeble voice had some intimacy and warmth, caressing her bare shoulder I lowered my voice-“Dekh kaisi phate hue, blouse peheni hai tu…sab dekhai deti hai…phir teri wo kafi tange bhi hai, mai tujhe nayee la dungi!” That’s the approach, I never made to allure girls to seduce in the past; my approach was to begin with my purse and reach for her pussy! Surely, I was yet to understand her mind, Paro smiled sweetly and said-“Nah yeh tau thik hi hai!” The torn blouse sliding had exposed her bra strap. There was a piece of mind I thought and quickly inserting my thumb under the blouse neck line, slid through the bra strap pretending testing the thickness of fabric I lowered my hand till my thumb tip touched her taut hard nipple, she appeared to be aroused sexually. 

I engaged my palm and other fingers to wrap over her round firm swollen bulge gently and said-“Kahan thik hai, yeh purani tight bra aur yeh phate hue blouse!” Far from resisting me as I was apprehending, she giggled sweetly indulging me and perhaps speaking her mind-“Aap bhi na…meri aur bhi blouse aur bra hai…wo barah malik, apki makan ki malik di hai…aah mai tau issko yahan pehenti hoon, bahar jate hai tau badal leti hoon! Aur aap hi tau dekhte hai na…iss mein!” That was a bold and loud speak of her mind and I closed my hand on her tit fondling pressed my erection against her pricked out great pulpy ass. She stopped abruptly and even I insisted to complete, she remained silent, surely enjoying the sizzle rotating her heavy ass on my erection to get a better feel of the monstrous hardness. That was defining moment and I could have asked her for revealing her assets for me, if she don’t minds actually. I could have had her raise her leg on the kitchen slab and fucked her from behind, but remarkably, all my pre-experience with seducing girls failed me so hopelessly, I felt a cold knee, and even she leaned back pressing her ass against my erection, I was thinking differently. Comforted by nestling of my rock hard cock firmly against her ass I gently removed my hands and I could see a nice little smile on her face. I loved her cute nice smiles and whispered in her ear admiring her beauty-“Uuuh thank you, tum itni sundar ho, mai tau tumhe dekhte hi rheti hoon aacha ki tum iss se mind nehi karti ho!” She as usually remained silent without speaking her mind but smiled again, surely enjoying my caress and embrace. 

Swinging in the dilemma of do or not to, hopelessly I was at a loss to get her mind and decided not pushed things any further even that was a most difficult thing restraining myself from sucking her oomph. I left her there and came back to my room and again to bathroom to cool off but putting the door this time! However things did not seemed to cool off so easily, the very thought of this sudden development, her oomph and the feeling of her firm ass was making me crazy. I was bit restless fighting between to do or not to and my cock was erect with aching hardness. Caressing my hard cock, assumed with full size of solid 8 inch, bursting with thick veins and impatiently oozing pre-cum pricking out in acute angle with my belly. I was restless and it was finally the call of my cock that ignored my head and urged me to return. But as I reached the kitchen, there was an surprise waiting in that eventful Saturday morning! I heard a faint moan and heavy breathing. I peeped to be treated with a pleasant specter, Paro was standing there again with her eyes closed but breathing heavily, the piece of the saari was pulled up above waist baring two beautiful naked hip domes and her firm round boobs pressed by her hand swelling up and down with heavy sighs, her other hand was most interestingly between her legs! She was trembling and thrown her head behind, her mouth was open, like a fish gasping for breath. I again restrained myself and didn’t disturb her. Now perhaps I was coming to know more of her mind and gave her a piece of my too!

The hot sexy nymph was close to her orgasm, I waited behind and as she shrieking softly was panting open mouth, without any pretext I just grabbed her in a tight embrace from behind, a hand on her tit through the armpit and the other on her jaw to turn her face and my mouth to seal her opened mouth with hungry wet kiss. Her soft sprouting lips, my dream melt like wax in my mouth exuding a hot flow of saliva, I sucked avidly and forced my tongue for more. Without detaching her mouth she turning around circled my neck with her arms and actively kissing me rather aggressively to my surprise thrusting her plump soft pulpy form against my strongly moaned rather loud. Wrapping my hands on her shapely rubbery hip domes measuring feeling the wide roundness I forced my tongue in her mouth. Pulling out she teasing my tongue with her, biting often my lips raised her knee over my pelvis pressed her groin against my erection sucking on my lips gurgled as if there is no tomorrow. The show of raw passion and so aggressively from the otherwise feeble voiced suave girl was just amazing. Thrilled and sizzled spreading my hand on her spacious hip dome, fondling digging my fingertips on the pulpy softness I felt restless and I slipped my hands down and undid her saari. Engrossed with playing with my tongue and getting my lund rubbed against her choot, her saree fell before she could realize. Thrusting my waist carrying her weight on my body I spread hand all over her firm thighs, she was wearing a little flimsy panty, that could be removed without much effort and before she could realize I had her stark naked. As she licking her lips gasping for breath, I opened her blouse and unhooked her bra and pushed the bra-cups up with much practiced skill. 

And she was stark naked standing in my embrace. The feel of the air all over her naked body or sexual arousal had her glowing stretched skin in pimple goose, shivering she pulled out of me. That was better for I needed a look of her naked form to appreciate. My eyes were feasting my dream, hot sexy nymph strike naked oozing raw oomph unabashed. Her wide pelvis is flat over her belly that has swollen so delicately under the navel and sloped into a mound, a triangular swelled cushion between her robust thighs. I was savoring the beauty of the silky thin bush there laid out revealing the wet sprouting choot lips that were glistening. The swollen lips pressed against each other zealously gave her choot a most exquisite look. I was simply and could not stop from whistling lustily. Paro was standing wide eyed, awed put her hand on her mouth and the other shuttling between her tits and little cute choot. Surely ashamed of finding her in such a state, but as I whistled a faint smile filled her face and her eyes glowed. I had to, I just overpowered her with my manly aggression, to gain control of the girl and I clasped my palm on her choot and closing tightly pulled her, her widened mouth released a scream, slapping her ass hard I grabbed her naked firm round tit with the other and whispered-“Chop shali nakhre mat kar…uuuh itni sexy hai tu…oh!” 

Hurt by my tight squeeze she spread her legs and my hands were all over her pussy. She looking at me, my erect cock and her deshaped tit licked her dry lips and hissed-“Uh ahista, mujeh dard ho rahi hai!” My erotic passion was high and I wanted her so badly that I was probing through her entire body like a mad man. Separated by the huge erect lund I whispered-“Ah bahut sexy hai tu, Paro…uuumm kacchi kali…uuuhai itni kamsin phir itni garam aaah Paro, tu tau mujhe sab kucch denewali hai…jo mai mangungi, yad hai tu peheli din batayi thi!” She curling her lips, twisting my nipple licked my chin and hummed-“Aur aap mangne mein itni din laga di…jaroor aap ki yehsab ati nehi!” She was in a teasing mood but soon her look changed, as she eyed nervously at my lund. She almost screamed and fell on my chest. I had her on me, my cockhead slid on her belly, laid against and I had her lips entangled with mine and released tight squeeze. I had her ass domes on my hands and she responded avidly, hungrily sucking my mouth, but I needed something else now to feast on. I lifted her on my lap and carried her to my drawing room. Locking her wide robust thighs around my waist she just made a single comment, sighing she said-“Umm tumhari yeh laoda…aah meri picche se aah rahi hai…ooooee itini…uuummm ooohhai!” I made her sit on the sofa and leaning started lapping her boobs with my tongue, I was sucking them, kneading them, kissing them, and my saliva was all over her tits. 

Her fingers were deep in my hair and was actively guiding my mouth; every touch of tongue was met with an equally loud moan of need and thirst. Meanwhile I slipped one finger in her pussy and yes, It was hot and burning with desire. She was not only wet and warm, she was rather tight. Her choot muscles clenched on my finger in ecstasy for sex. I could easily hear the lovely sound of her wetness around my finger as and when the finger moved. She was so wet and wanting, the oomph of her sexy nakedness was making me crazy, I could not hold my self and kneeling just plunged my face between the joint of her thighs. My tongue was all over her, I was kissing her thighs, the little swell where they join with her pussy, and I was all over her pussy. The feeble voiced suave girl only moaned and yelled. Her pussy was all drenched with my saliva, I reached a point were she spread her legs more and she was pushing her self, rubbing herself on my mouth, my face. It was so intense that my entire face was coated with her juice and the smell of her sex. She panted chided and screamed but did not resisted, I knew, for I felt I got her mind known! I could hold no longer. I lifted her and carried her to the kitchen. She was bit puzzled but I said to my self, this is where I wanted to fuck you, a fuck of life…dreaming for long…make you feel my cock probing your depth. She reading my mind was restlessly moaning rocking her waist, I lifted her one leg and rested her knee on the kitchen slab, and I made her rest her boobs on the slab. Her glistening smooth round ass was nicely pricked in the air and I got behind her, I said-‘Paroo, tujhe chodna hai, teri kamsin choot marna hai!” 

She did not respond and her moans and breathing told her mind. I am not sure if she said any thing all I could hear is a long loud moan. But I didn’t care, in fact I was not able to think or see any thing now, I started rubbing the tip of my lund along the length of her pussy something in my mind was saying that I should live this moment of extreme pleasure for some more time, but suddenly my lund just banged in between that beautiful mound and in a fraction of a second I was in her completely. In just one jerk my cockhead was in her, distending the choot hole, she screamed feebly and pushed her back and heaved a grunt, aroused too high I started banging her like a bull my pelvis was slapping again her ass loudly, I felt if the whole kitchen or the house for that matter was shaking. I grabbed her boobs from behind and rammed her pussy like a bull in heat and the impact was too strong, the cute suave feeble voice sexy girl turned hysterical, she shrieked, screamed in top of her voice. I think she was not fucked this way before, I think I helped her unleash the desires she had been hiding in her…I bite on her back…I withdrew and rubbed my lips on her ass, she was so sensually smooth and soft. My tongue again got hold of her pussy and I sucked through with all my desires. I again, grabbed her ass and rubbed my cock along her choot and then pushed it in. I felt restless and wanted to fuck her and see the face of this cute sexy doll. 

I lifted her and again brought her to the sofa. I spread her legs and got in between them, spreading her legs by my waist, I took a mouthful of one of her boobs and entered her, and my entire length was submerged in her warm tight hole, pulsating with hot desire. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I pumped and fucked, finally I could not take it any longer, I withdrew and shouted loud as I came over her belly and her boobs, sprayed thick white semen. But that did not satisfied me, I returned to the cozy warm hole again and started fucking her when scratching my biceps curling her lips she emitted a loud moan – loud scream which could have probably beam hear outside the walls of my apartment. She came with me and I collapsed over her, her legs still around me. Regaining we kissed each other, licked rubbed our lips, reluctant to part. We remained like that for some time and I was contemplating continuing with fucking her, but then on her insistence I pulled out my huge lund strewn with our cum. Paro curiously closed her hand on my lund and squeezed out the last drops of thick white semen out of the lund tiny hole. I was watching her, she gathering the drops in her finger looking at me coyly licked and smacked. I cleaned her with table napkin as she kept looking at me. Caressing wiping her semen flooded choot I told her that this was the best sex I ever had and she was such a fantastic lover, I lovingly and thankfully I kissed her. Paro lapping her tongue on my mouth kissed me back and confessed-“Uuuuh sahab tum…tum mujhe bacahya…agar tum aaj aise nehi choodti tau main kaal se cchuti le leti…ooooh aisi mardangi, ooooh aisi mardwali laode ke agey choodaye bina rehena muskil ho gayee thi…shukar ki tumne choda…aur ooooh uuuuumm itni choda uuuummmm, dekho meri choot abhi machal rahi hai! Oooeee yeh mustand laoda ek dam phar dee hai! Oh bapre itni choodte ho tum? Aur itni berahmi se?” 

That was most satisfying indeed, having her seated in the sofa I took to for a bath and when I returned I found her fresh and decked up with a difference she was not wearing a bra or blouse, the thin saree wrapped over her sensuous naked body only. See through the saree her naked form was looking more seductive. As I entered the drawing room Paro inviting me on the dining serving breakfast, stood close she looked rather bold and caressing back of my neck said in no uncertain voice but feeble-“Agar tum sochte ho ki aajhi pehele mai tumhara khare tane hue laoda dekhe hai tau wo galad!” I was gazing at her gorgeous boobs covered under a thin fabric and without any bra. She finding me eyeing her boobs, leaned and pressing her tit hard against my head whispered-“Mai tau pehele koi bar tumhe laoda sahlate hue dekhe hai…haaai kya mustang laoda hai…aur umm itni tez se choodti hai! 

Aah jab se dekha tab se hairan hoon, pareshan hoon…uuum bechayan hoon! Tum bahut wo ho…kitni stayiee mujhe?” Wraping my hand around her pressing my cheek on her belly just under the tits and squeezing her other boob, I askd to know her more-“Laoda dekh ke hi bechayan ho gaye…bahut louda smahala hoga…bahut choodwaye honge…mai-ne bhi…par aaj jo hua….aah Paro pucho mat…uuuh tum itni sexy oooh bahut garmi ho…aur uuuh so hard fuck, oh I loved that!” She kissed me on my cheek, as I kept on pressing and squeezing at her boobs rubbing my cheek on her belly, teasing her navel with my tongue tip. She rotating heaving her waist hissed-“Wo Buddha, tumhara makan malik, koi dafe choda hai, meri mausi ko dekha hai, apniumar mein bahut sexy thi…wo usko roj choodta tha…aaah abhi bhi…umm agle saal mousi mujhe inha le ayee thi aur…aaah mousiki samne meri choot phar dali! Phir jab bhi maosi nehi ati thi tau mujhe uski lund se choodani parti thi…jawani se ab tak wo usski aurat ke sath meri mousi ko bhi choodte ah rahi hai…bahut mardangi thi bareh malik! Par ab na kam ki! ” Thrilled by the frank confession of the sweet sexy girl I spread my hand on her thigh and started rubbing, she continued-“Uuuuufff…phir koibar…acchi nehi lagti usse choodwane mein….par kya hua choot marwane ki maje jo mil gaya…uuum chodwane ke liye….aur jab se tumhe dekhe….aah tum bahut berahmi se choodte ho….usske agey oooh yeh ummm bahut jabardast uuum bahut karak…oooh kaise bataoon…bahut hi wo hai! Lagta hai ki choot marte hi jaoon!” 

Now I got to know the eagerness of my landlord in keeping her. Her frank confession of sexual satisfaction had an invigorating effect I wanted to fuck her again, and that gave me an instant spark to go ahead with whatever I had fantasized. My hands searched her other areas like belly which was a little chubby, her thighs they were soft and smooth, and her ass, she was well curved above her hips seemed like her ass was curved out specially. I kept on caressing her body and she smiled back to me and said come in front and impressing me took away my t-shirt off and started caressing my naked upper body, rubbing teasing my nipples and suddenly she put one hand straight inside my short. She took my manhood in her hand and spitting on the mast started to squeeze and massage softly. After the first wild fuck now we know each other, I hurriedly took my pant off, undid her saree and in a flash we were stark naked again. I mould on her gorgeous boobs. She embraced me tightly and I kissed her on her soft rose petal lips. She too was taking my tongue in her mouth and was sucking for it. Our body pressed against each others. We both grabbed each other tightly. Her boobs were squeezed on my chest it felt so nice and pulpy. The more we hold tight each other more pleasure we felt. Then broke the kiss and was licking her neck and slowly going down I stopped at her cleavage. As I was licking her cleavage she pressed both the boobs from either side on my chicks and I found my face buried between her boobs and licking the mid section. My both hands were pressing her waist and that gave her some twingling feeling and she was laughing a bit loudly. 

I lift up my face and looked at her eyes she was smiling and her eyes were filled with naughtiness. I laid her back on the table and grabbed her tits from the base and lifting them up I slowly planted my mouth on one of the nipples and saw her face was ecstatic with joy, she rolled her head back, closed her eyes and opened her mouth a little and moaned a bit-“uhhhmmm, jabse tumhe wo ghore jaisi laoda dekh hai tabse, mai janti thi uuuh tum berahami se ooh betabi se chodoge ooooeee mai fissal ja rahi hoon oooh mujhe jore se pakro!” I sucked and licked her nipples hard just to make them hard-erect. The areola around the nipples were became reddish because of sucks. She looked at me and reached out my erection as I was fondling her boobs she kept on stroking my dick up-down moving my foreskin over the shaft. Even I was getting ready for another fuck, I did not knew her mind, for her pulling out my lund began to rub my lundhead on her pussy lips. I joined the game and inserted my index finger into her. And kept on finger fucking her, increased the speed slow to faster and faster. Even she was too lifting her hips up. I saw her precum juice dripping down from her choot. Her deep moan cumming was a sweet sexy sound for the ears. Watching her moaning her soft lips opening and closing I just couldn’t able to resist myself and was to shove my lund on her choot, but the suave sweet girl resisted for the first time and firmly. Pulling out, she smiling leaned and massaging the entire length of my 8 inch shaft took my cockhead in her mouth. 

It was as sensual as she begun to move her mouth up and down on my shaft while holding the base of the shaft. I started to pump her on her mouth itself. I positioned my legs on both sides of her head and moved my dick in and out of her mouth. She tried to stop me but of no avail I kept it up, when I realized she was choking I moved out and she was gasping for air. Satisfied with her fantasy, running her nimble hand all along the length of my saliva strewn lund she resting her heavy ass on the dining table spread her legs. I quickly positioned between her legs and pushed my whole hard dick inside her waiting choot in slow push and saw her back lifted up. Standing on the floor, holding her waist ramming in and out I leaned forward and took one of her tit in my mouth sucked furiously while squeezing the other one. She was not shouting but suppressed the pain and making noise like “uumm uuuhhmmm choodo…ooh choooso oooh choodo kasssske choodo oooh ruko mat uuuh!” I pulled her legs and rested on my shoulder to get a deep penetration, she whimpered, she screamed, she bucked and she heaved as I continued fucking her hard. Reaching her climax, she pulled her legs and putting her toes on my chest started thrusting pushing me with her legs. That was an amazing experience I was actually fighting with her strong kicks, pulling out with her kick and returning with force to reach deep inside. 

That had the impact, the table on the marbled floor started sliding and we were actually sliding through the room, fucking hard; amidst my groan, her moan and the rocking noise of the table, punctuated by her shrill screams climbing climax. I was reaching to ejaculation, I pushed my lund inside as much as possible and hold it there and she too encircled her legs around my waist and pressing me hard against her cunt. I felt my cum shots up inside her. I could feel hot semen in her choot, and she moaned aloud. That was too impressive and I continued to fuck with my lund still erect as ever, her choot full with my semen. But that produced a funny sound from her ram-fucked choot. We didn’t moved from there for quite a time we remained locked entangled with each other with my hard lund in her pussy. Even I was toying with the idea of continue fucking her, but I restrained. My lund pushing in and out was pumping out the generous flow of semen that was dripping through her choot into her ass and finally to the floor. The fantasy of fucking non-stop took me over but instead I soaked my passion embracing her tight till dripping of semen stopped. That was an wonderful Saturday morning and there would be Sunday next day, and there would be more, and there would be days ahead to satisfy my fantasies. I convinced myself and pulling out my erect lund out of her semen soaked choot greeted her for gifting such a warm beginning of the day. 

Paro, could not be so coy as she caressing her choot, fondling my lund squeezing to get the unspent semen smiled-“Aaah aisi mard jo hajir hai tau kiyoon na subhe itini acchi gujregi…hai lag rahi hai….lagti hai, khwabon mein hoon!” But there were other worldly things in that dreamy morning to do. There was no provision, I had to go for market and shopping a few things. As I left she was still lying there naked and enjoying the bliss. Leaving her there,closing the door I left. Down the stair, I met her mousi, smiling mysteriously she asked-“Sab wo cchokri sab kucch thik thak kar rahi hai na?” Elated, I offered her a tips and admired her dutifulness in giving me all I need! I returned, may be a bit late buying a few toiletries for Paro and surely a pack of pills! She was all freshened up and ready with my lunch, that impressed me with her so much energy! She looked as fresh as ever after all those heavy and hard fuckings! I caressed her, I kissed her and I admired her and she gleefully declared-“Uh yeh wo choodai ki karamt hai…acchi choodoge tau acchihi tau lagegi na? Acchi choodai sehed ke liye acchi hoti hai!” She smiled mischivousy. I bought her a pair of naughty bra and panties, she took and smiled and before leaving put the pills on the table and said-“Yeh sab bekar kharid ke laye…yeh tau mai leti hon nah! Aah tum mujhe itni nadan kaise samajh liye?” I was bit awed and was expecting more from her, may be some naughty erotic reaction. Disappointed in knowing her mind again, I asked her for being so matter of fact, she remined mysterious and did not spoke any thing, rather urged me to have my lunch instead. 

After lunch, I decided to enjoy the noon with a cozy nap. Lying in the bed, I was fired by another itch, I asked Paro to sleep with me. But again I felt I am yet to know her, she just left with a sweet smile and again without any response. I am not with day-naps and after some time I pulled out of the bed. Drinking a glass of water I was passing through the lobby, in the faint light in the room I found Paro sleeping in the carpet of the drawing room. Lying sidewise, on her hand folded pushing out her buxom boobs, pricking out her gorgeous lilting hips, she was wearing only a saree and no blouse or bra. I could see her cane like sharp back, her huge domes of hips, her robust shapely legs, with the saree slipped up. Instinctively I came closer and sat beside her. I knew every inch of her naked body but still I felt a strong desire to know more of her, putting my hand on my lund over the shorts, slowly messaging I pulled her saree from behind. The touch of her naked ass fired my imagination and started to ignite me. I felt my lund was erect and hard. Pulling down my shorts I knelt and sliding foreskin adding sakiva in my cockhead, I pulled her saree. Leaned, kissed her ass, rubbed and caressed. She moaned softly having her ass and parted her legs further, revealing her moist thinly haired choot. Spitting on my fingers, massaging my lund, I spat again spread my hand on her choot, warm, wet and soft and started patting massaging. Paro without being perturbed reached my head and brushing my hair moaned-“Uuuuh kya kar rahe ho uum kabse intezar main hoon uuuuh ab aajao oooh choodo, maro meri choot!” I was in fact amazed with her uttering’s full of passion. 

Before I could arrange myself, Paro, lying fully on her belly spread her legs and parting widely pulled her ass a little offering me enough space for insertion. Kneeling between her I positioned my lund at the entrance of her hole. Slowly as I started to push she moaning receiving me from behind hissed-“Uuuuh tum itni mardangi ho par aisi nervous kiyoon ho uuum oooee aur ghusao oooh aur uum hhhaaa uum kacchi choot, choodwanewali choot mil gayee tau chood liye ahh kya choda uuumm ah gili nangi choot marne ke liye permission mangte kiyyon ho aaah aur khus karne ki kya jaroorat panty dete ho bra dete ho, apni bistar mein shone ke blote ho ooooeee mar gayee! Uuuuh bapre, itni mota laoda uuum phar do aaah maro aur jore aaah haan aaah!” Leaning I grabbed her tits and flattening her pulpy ass under my belly digging her deep, screwing her tight rotating my waist to extract pleasure on my lund clutched tightly by her choot I hummed-“Kyoon nehi denge kiyoon nehi bulayenge?” She did not spoke but humped her heavy ass with back thrusts raising the tempo of hard fucking, moaning deep. I forced my entry ruthlessly an she pushed me forcibly screaming to stop. My lund was gripped tightly by her, pulling it slowly and then pushing it again and she kept on urging me for more, looking at me over her shoulder. When I realized now it’s time to hump her hard, she was climbing her climax, I started to pound her ass vigorously. And she looking at me over her shoulders was moaning, crying, screaming and urging me not to stop and hump hard. She climbed her orgasm in a most intense agonizing scream. 

I let her regroup and asked for her answer, she asked me in a firm voice to pull out and as I did, Paroo sweetly kissing me declared the last was too intense and she had ever had such a orgasm before. She sat on my lap and kissing massaging my lund spreading both her legs either side of my waist had my cock on her hole. I kept on squeeze her buttocks as she humping slowly, sliding over my lap was getting my lund inside. Soon she became active with thrusting her hips fucking me vigorously, she was jumping on my lap, and with every thrust her boobs were jerking vigorously, flying wildly. That drove me crazy. I grabbed both her tits, kept on kneading hard. As my pelvic area was colliding against her belly it was making slurping sound, chap chap seating on the floor I humped her tight. Her face was buried in the my shoulder. Screaming aloud she was frantic to get more of me and she leaned on her back to get my lund deeper. Resting her body on her arms holding my calf muscles she was grinding, heaving throwing her legs and then climbing another peak she raised her firm shapely legs up; on my shoulder and started shrieking aloud. Her humping having the effect on me and closing in parting her legs pressed forward, pressing her knees on her buxom tits and squatted on the floor. Lying as V she was gasping allowing me deepest penetration, rubbing her g-spot squatting on my knees leaned forward I came lie a bull, jack-hammering her wet spread out choot with loud full throated groan that would surely raise alarm in the locality. Amidst, phoccch pppoookkk, pooch pokaaat noise emitted by her choot that already cummed thrice biting her tit I sprayed hot thick semen and flirting in the ejaculatory bliss groaning minding her tasting my semen, pulled out and holding my enormous lund frisked to spray thick white semen in her mouth. 

Paro, gleefully darting her tongue took the flow, licked and smacked. Exhausted I turned on my side and felt she is licking my semen from my lund. We lay there exhausted, holding me tight, she kissed me and riding me pushing my yet erect lund again in her choot rocking her ass squeezing her choot muscles smiled “Tum ek dam buddhu ho are mai thairi tumhar naukrani, jawan naukrani choodne ke liye tarap rahi hai usse chod diye, issme aur koi bat tau hai nehi akhir wo sab mujhse koroge tau tumhari biwi se kya karoge?” Amused, and asaured of knowing her properly I asked-“Kya karenge?” Paro again kissed me, hugged me, and biting my chest whispered-“Choodoge aise hi kasske, itni choodoge ki wo hairan ho jayegi usski dam nikal jayegi aur bistar mein pair khule hue lete rahegi! Ahhh auur aah oooh aaahhh aur tum pani pine ke bahane, drawing room aoge aur apni chudakkar naukrani ki saree uthake usski gili aur khalbali choot mein apna lauda garh dau-ge, aur phir choodoge uuuh usski khawispuri karoge!” I was getting hot again and the naked embrace of Paro was too impressive to deny, I was to satisfy my other fantasy of repeat-fuck. Stiffening my lund muscles thrusting my waist I spoke my mind in her semen loaded choot, now I knew her mind for sure, and she returned the thrust eagerly.

2 comments: